2019 Fall Evening Session
- Must be at least 18 years of age upon enrollment (Exceptions can be made for those that turn 18 within the first 3 weeks of class – Call to apply)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- You must acquire the approved uniform for the class
- Must have all current, required vaccinations (Proof is due 1 week into program)
- Must be able to complete a physical examination and pass a criminal background check. For question’s regarding criminal history, please call us at 951-234-7840
- Must possess a current American Heart Association BLS Provider card when the course begins. (If you need BLS, call HealthPro EMT-we offer BLS for only $43.00 with EMT registration)
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE SECTION CAREFULLY You have two options to choose from: you can either elect to purchase the physical book with the online component, OR purchase the online with eText only. If you purchase the package without the physical book, you will be required to have a device (laptop or tablet) in class with you for the purpose of accessing the eText. YOU MUST PURCHASE AND RECEIVE YOUR BOOK PRIOR TO THE START OF YOUR CLASS! Please take into consideration the time it takes to have the product shipped to you. The online/eText option is great if you are registering last minute (less than 2 weeks from the start of the course).
CLICK THE LINKS ABOVE TO PURCHASE THE BOOK USING OUR DISCOUNT!
|September 10, 2019||to||December 12, 2019||Tues/Thurs: 6pm-10pm and Sat 10am-4pm|
|$995 Program Tuition - Request an application|
|Sign up on the INTEREST LIST!|
2900 Adams Street
Riverside, CA 92504
2900 Adams Street
Riverside, California 92504
NOTE: Courses are always updated regularly in our system, but last minute changes or additions may occur. For the most up to date information (or to inquire about group scheduling or private sessions) please call our office at (951)279-6110. Thank you.