This program is designed to give the student the skills and knowledge to function as a working Emergency Medical Technician and to facilitate the passing of the National Registry Exam. The program is intended for those who want to achieve employment as a firefighter, emergency care technician, ambulance attendant, ER tech and more. It is recommended for those participants who are planning to obtain a higher level of medical training such as LVN/RN, PA, and/or paramedic.
- Must be at least 18 years of age upon enrollment (Call us if you are interested in a program, but do not turn 18 until after it begins! You may qualify for early-entry)
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Must have all current, required immunizations
- Must successfully complete the required physical (Additional Information)
- Must possess a current AHA BLS provider card (Ask how to get 1/2 off your CPR course with HP!)
- Payment Plans Available
- Click on one of the events below for additional details. You can also contact us for a breakdown of associated costs!
- 184 Hours Classroom/Skills/Testing
- 24 Hours Clinical Rotations (Ambulance Ride-Alongs)
- Corona Regional – ED
- Care Ambulance
- Mission Ambulance
- Symon’s Ambulance
- & more underway!